Sunday, February 3, 2013

It's TIME!!!!!

Recently I did a book review for this book below on this blog.  Let's just say, I am a believer and cannot wait for mom's around the globe to be able to get their hands on this! I truly think Jill's words will transform many lives with the power of God's Truths! 


 I am promoting this book so wildly because I signed up to be on the launch team for this book because I  BELIEVE in the principles of this book and see the quest for perfection destroying the joy that God has intended for us! 

 Go to Amazon.com and read the reviews~  


Then add about 30 to your cart and give them for gift to every mom you see!  (heehee)

click on the picture below to see how to get AMAZING resources after purchasing this book!!!





1 comment:

Jamie Kaufmann said...

Is there a way for us to order and get you credit for it? :) I think I met Jill at a Bloomington Women's thing...but I was so busy trying to find Money Saving Mom that I didn't realize it. ;)