Sunday, October 16, 2011

Epic Fail

Today we took a glorious hike with my parents at Wild Cat Den State Park.  We crunched through leaves in the brisk autumn air and marveled at the natural beauty carved out by the hand of God!  We took loads of pictures.  But the ones I am sharing with my blog readers here are the infamous family pics.  If you have been reading my blog for awhile, you know that this is not usually successful.

This event was no different.

Epic Fail.

I have put these in order that they were taken.

Zombie son


umm. no caption necessary.

same story... just a bit deeper


The disgusting finale... which sent Hubby and I both in to gales of laughter when we viewed this.... followed by disgusted "yechhhs"


3 comments:

smw said...

so funny!

julie said...

my stomach hurts from laughing at your pix so much. either that or my uterus is stretching again. hee hee

Rochelle said...

I seriously love your posts on family pictures. It is so true ... I love that we're not the only ones with dysfunctional pictures. :)