Tuesday, December 21, 2010

And the winner of the Timbali Purse is........

Tami P!
(against all odds I might add as she is not a blogger nor facebooker!)

Tami and I go "way back"!  She was one of my older sister's friends that was super sweet and not annoyed by my "little sisterness"  We were bridesmaids together in my sister's  wedding and I probably have not seen her in 15 years!  Thank you for reading my blog Tami and for entering the give-away!  I pray that as you carry your Timbali purse that God will open the doors for you to witness of His great Love and the work that is being done in His name in Swaziland!  Pray for Lindiwe--the lady who lovingly sewed your purse as God is working through her to reach many orphans!  

All of you, Thank you for entering my Give-Away!!! I had so much fun reading your comments and got to find many a new blog from you bloggers out there!  

Do come back often as I have several more Give-Aways planned!!  You will LOVE the next one!  hint--its green and it has a fabulous purpose to it!  

1 comment:

Tami P said...

Wow!! Thank you, Tricia!! I can't believe it! The only other thing I've ever won was a HUGE stocking (like 6' tall) full of games and toys when I was about 8 years old. I have to say this purse is much more meaningful! What an honor to pray for Lindiwe and all the others like her who are sacrificing for the sake of the orphans. I'm so inpsired by her story. Thanks, too, for your sweet words....I think a reunion is in order after 15 years! :) Love ya! Tami