Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Family Pictures!

Minnie and Mickey



Your favorite Random Blogger and her Dashing Husband!



A happy family?  mostly.  A blessed family?  Definitely.   A family that is learning through hard times and sweet times that God is our Rock?  Yes. 

Our church is doing a photo directory and so we all got FREE family photos taken! The photographer was excellent and in 5 minutes we had great pictures! This is no small task for our rascally little mousekins. If you don't believe me, refresh your memory with this post!

So there you have it!  Successful Mousekin Family Pictures--proof that improbable things can happen!

It is only 9:30 and I am so tired that when I went to spell out "successful" in the previous sentence; I had to say the cheer from my high school cheer leading days...S-U-C-C-E-S-S---THAT'S THE WAY YOU SPELL SUCCESS, SUCCESS, STRIVE FOR SUCCESS!

Who says cheer leading doesn't improve your brain function?  :)

5 comments:

Andrea Draper said...

Beautiful photos, beautiful family, Tricia. I just love Minnie's hair colour!!!

Andrea

arlan and katie said...

Darling pictures Tricia!

I'm with you on the cheerleading thing-it's not just short skirts & no brains-it gives one spelling practice!

Your post made me smile & I hope all is well with you Zauggs-I miss you guys!

What a dashingly, handsome family!


Love,
Katie

T and M said...

Tricia, never knew you were a cheerleader, but somehow it doesn't surprise me! You have still retained your cheering and encouraging skills ( : Free pictures is always a great deal!

Janelle said...

Beautiful pics! Love them!

Jane @ Sweet Basil Kitchen said...

These are beautiful pictures! What darling children. (and parents too!)
A. Jane