Thursday, January 7, 2010

In the Middle of the Snowstorm...

Minnie wears Flip Flops...
Well... kind of...


Who says you can't have a little slice of summer in the middle of a snowstorm and STILL be practical!
Are those not the cutest socks you have ever seen?
Found them on Amazon.com--my favorite store--free shipping of course.
Seriously I should be the spokesperson for Amazon.
Too bad no one from Amazon.com will ever read this and offer me millions!
As I write, I am listening to the hum of the snowblower in our driveway. I am pretending it is the soft roar of the azure ocean...waves lapping to the shore.
So how are YOU liking winter so far?

4 comments:

Alicia McLaughlin said...

Those socks are a hoot! Love em! We are basically drifted in. Hope to be out by monday for our workout!

Anonymous said...

Awesome!!! I want some for me and the girls. I have so many fun socks and these would be great to add to my collection. Sarah P

jodie said...

it's too cold to go anywhere with Isaac-not even to church today!! i'm going nuts and need fresh air!

amy said...

its simple - its time you move south!!!!!!!!!!!!!!xoxo