Thursday, September 24, 2009

Just Showing Off..

I just got back Minnie's pictures from Sears and I had to show them off!

These are her official "One Year" pictures. Well at least that is how I will remember it twenty years from now. I guess if we are going to get all picky about it, these are actually her 14 month pictures.. but really--who does that?

I wonder if in twenty years I will forget that I nearly lost my mind during this photo session and that I am pretty sure that the lovely girl who was in charge of photographing my daughter promptly found another career.


And will I forget that we nearly had to call an ambulance as my son somehow ended up catapulting dear little Minnie from her stroller clear up in the air while still strapped in her car seat and landing face down?
And will I remember that after an hour and a half of pure torture and I thought I was finally leaving and only needed to pay before I could sink into the privacy of my van and weep--only to find out that Mickey had to go pee NOW and that the aforementioned photographer said that her in-studio bathroom was not for PUBLIC USE!!!!?
Yes I am aware that the former sentence was a horrific run-on and would make any English teacher cringe and hide. I would change it and make it more publicly acceptable but both children are in their beds only a small slice of time and I have few more things to do!!!
I just had to show off these pictures. For all that I went through in that day, you can bet your bottom that I am going to show these off! Of course I just melted when I saw the pictures.
Isn't she darling? I just love her to pieces.

10 comments:

Wee said...

She IS absolutely a darling! I loved hearing about your adventures of that day when these beautiful pictures were captured.

Jen said...

Those are the cutest pictures! I love the little poka dot outfit.

So cute, thanks for sharing with us

Home Is Where The Heart Is said...

The things we do for pictures =). I am avoiding these problems you speak of and have not yet gotten our sons 1 year pics and he is 18 months. Your girl is a cutie!

Kirk and Keri Plattner said...

She's such a cutie! Her and Solomon both have such beautiful eyes!

Kirk and Keri Plattner said...

She's such a cutie! Her and Solomon both have such beautiful eyes!

Sarah Paynter said...

Love the pictures!!!!

amy said...

adorable trish!! xoxo

Camille said...

Love the pictures. Where did you buy the headband?

Camille said...

Love the pictures. Where did you buy the headband?

Mouseymom said...

Camille, I make the headbands! I am hoping to start selling them soon. If you are interested, let me know and i can custom make one for you!