Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Inspiration from the letter "t"!


Our refrigerator is always cluttered with bright letters of the alphabet. Mickey and Minnie love arranging them. Two weeks ago, smack dab in the middle of my health issues, Mickey arranged the letters as pictured above and announced, "mommy, I put the letters like this because the "t" looks like the cross that Jesus died on and I put it in the MIDDLE so we can think about Jesus all day!!"

My heart melted, I thanked God for sending me comfort through my precocious 3 year old, then I immediately snapped a picture!

I should have this picture framed, a reminder to keep Christ at the center of my life.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

smw said...

obviously some good parents in this household!

Rochelle said...

That is adorable. I love it when kids speak spiritual truths in such simple ways.

What's cool is that the other letters around the t, or cross, are cluttered and gibberish. A great reminder that when things don't make sense and seem like gibberish to us, we still need to look to the cross, instead of trying to solve it in a million ways.

Thanks for the lesson, Mickey!

Wee said...

That's awesome, Mickey! What a great reminder!