Saturday, July 11, 2009

Prayers!

I have been debating and debating as to whether or not to post about what is going on in our lives right now. The short story is that about 10 days ago I started getting some very abnormal symptoms that can be indicators for some very scary neurological diseases.

Initial bloodtests were run to rule out the easy answers... thyroid, and mineral deficiencies. Those came back negative. So now I have an upcoming appointment with a neurologist. Readers, I cannot even begin to describe to you how terrified I am. I have never experienced this sort of fear before. It is with great hesitancy that I share, but have decided that the more prayers being said on my behalf the better.

Please come along side of me and pray for a peace that passes all understanding that only God can give.

Pray that my fears can be calmed by His presence

Pray that I will not be paralyzed by fear but that this can be refining for me in my faith

Pray for healing. The Great Physician can remove these symptoms in a moment. I keep hoping that He will!

Its honestly very hard for me to talk about this, and have not shared very openly as I am wanting to avoid a lot of phone calls and questions. The more I have to talk about it, the harder it is to stay focused. So just pray and I will write again as I know more.


Thank you and feel free to pass this on to praying friends...

9 comments:

Wendy said...

Oh Tricia! I can just imagine how scared you must be! God is so powerful though and, praise Him, PRAYER WORKS! You can count on me to be on my knees. What comes to mind, and you may not even remember, is the time at Girls' Camp when you sat and prayed for and with me. That meant a lot to me back then and I am so glad to know how to pray for you and you family.

Janelle said...

Tricia, we love you! We will be praying for you, for sure! Thanks for sharing.

Sara said...

We are praying for you and your family! We love you.

Mark and Sara S.

Daish said...

Tricia, I posted on Facebook, but wanted to say again that we are thinking about and praying for you. Love you guys!

Wee said...

Tricia,
We, too, will be praying for you. Thanks for sharing.

Nancy said...

Holding your arms up! We love you so much and we are praying you can feel a peace and calming of your fears!

Anonymous said...

Tricia....how brave of you for sharing this very troubled time in your life and the struggle you are having. We are praying night and day for you, both for the physical symptoms and the agony of the worry. We love you so much....and remember that Jesus loves you even more with His PERFECT lOVE.... and works everything for good for those who love him who have been called according to His purpose! You are being blessed with an amazing outpouring of prayer and love from your friends and family!!!!
Dad & Mom

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry that you are going through this scary and trying time. We'll be praying for you and your family. Lots of love!!

Kara

freid207 said...

T -

You inherited the worry genes honestly...my mom and your grandmother would be co-gold-medal winners if there were an Olympic event called Worrying. Thankfully, things often turn out much better than we feared. I'm so glad God knows all things before they happen. I'm not going to say some swarmy thing about "God doesn't give you anything you can't handle" because there are days when you really wish God didn't think you were so capable of handling so much JUNK so let me just say, there is an army of family and friends ALWAYS on their knees for you, Husband, and your Mouseketeers!