Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Look Out Blogger World!

I am so excited that my sister-in-law Jodi has started her blog! She is one of those people that you love to be around as she is so fun, yet purposeful and inspiring. She has a heart for God that shines right out of her.

One of the first times that I talked with Jodi, she shared with me her testimony that she writes about in the "About Me" section of her blog. I read it out loud to my Hubby last night and even though he has heard the story many times, tears came to his eyes. I said to him as I wiped a tear from my own eye, "It gets us every time doesn't it!" .


So go visit Jodi's blog by clicking on "The Zaugg Team"and leave a comment that you were sent by Mouseymom!

****Prayer Alert****
Our dear friends Kirk and Keri Plattner are missionaries in Jamaica. They gave birth to their third child--a sweet baby girl named Daisha four weeks early and Daisha is fighting an infection and is struggling to breathe. This is very scary for our friends and I implore you to lift all of them up to the Healer!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Thank you for posting on my Get to Know You blog post. And thank you for the sweet comment. It has been great fun getting to know everyone who reads my blog. I started following your blog today, but have been a reader for a while now. I'm going to add you to my blog reader list as well.