Monday, June 8, 2009

The Interview!

A few months ago there was a interview for your children on Facebook. I was so amused by other's results that I tried it with Mickey. It was very fun and I plan to do more in the future. I think next time I will video it as we had so much fun and I was laughing so hard! Here it is:

Interview with Mickey at age 3

What is something mom always says to you? hmmm.hmm hmm hmm. are you writing "hmmm" down? write dinosaur down. ( clearly he was fascinated with the idea that i was typing out his answers)

2. What makes mom happy? to love me

3. What makes mom sad? disobedience

4. How does your mom make you laugh? you crack me up like that. like when you crash something and i laugh at that.

5. What was your mom like as a child? a boy!

6. How old is your mom? 6 months

7. How tall is your mom? 60 feet long ( too many dinosaur documentaries)

8. What is her favorite thing to do? to spank me-thats your favorite thing..write that down.. okay! You crack me up mommy!

9. What does your mom do when you're not around? hmmmhmmm hmm. i lost that answer right now. (ask question again) answer: she looks for me

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? loading the dishes!

11. What is your mom really good at? going outside and playing catch

12. What is your mom not very good at? settlers of catan (harrumph)

13. What does your mom do for her job? to instruct Minnie

14. What is your mom's favorite food? grapes

15. What makes you proud of your mom? obedience!

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? WHATT?

17. What do you and your mom do together? play stickers

18. How are you and your mom the same? i lost that question too!

19. How are you and your mom different? we're the same!

20. How do you know your mom loves you? because you discipline me. ( mom was very impressed with this answer! He gets it!!! yay!)

21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? to the park and outside

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And the answer to #16 was? Whatt?!!Luann

Nichole said...

i enjoyed reading it on facebook and i enjoyed reading it again here :)