Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Drink Coffee. Help Orphans. Gobena Coffee



This is one of my favorite things!
The promise of fresh brewed coffee and cream can inspire me to wake up in the morning. And that says a lot for a girl who despises mornings!

I am a Starbucks fan. I actually "discovered" Starbucks before it was all that! Seriously. When I was a nanny in the suburbs of Chicago, I frequented a fabulous coffee shop by the name of Starbucks. I thought it was the only one. I have several friends that have told me that they associate me with Starbucks as I took them to their first one!


However, I have seen the light!


Steve and Danae Lehman have started this amazing little coffee business called Gobena Coffee to support orphans. I like that!

They have adopted a little girl from Ethiopia and they are dedicating this business to help more orphans find hope. You can read more here.

So yes, it may come as a shock for those of you who know me that I am no longer a Starbucks girl! We have been drinking Gobena coffee for several weeks now and this self-proclaimed coffee connoisseur gives two thumbs up to Gobena Coffee!

No comments: