Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I Am My Own Worst Enemy!


I am truly my own worst enemy and this blog may be the undoing of me! I came inches away from publicly humiliating myself to which there would be no repair. I was trying to upload a video to this blog of Minnie on Easter Sunday. She was in a periwinkle dress with white polka dots and when Hubby put her in front of the mirror-it was love at first sight. The beginning of vanity. She was so enamored with her reflection in the full length mirror that she had her chubby little hands pressed up against the mirror and was gleefully admiring herself. Hubby thought this was so cute and he rushed to get the camera to video her preening. While previewing this video to upload, I noticed a flicker of movement on the very edge of the screen. I gasped... "oh NO!" Legs!... my legs!... BARE legs and then a flash of my rump in the periphery of the video. I had almost posted a video of my unclad self busily getting ready in the bathroom. I blush at the very thought. I of course have opted for a photo to accompany this post and not the video!My intent is to keep this blog G rated. While creating this blog, one of the questions asked in the set-up is if the blog will contain "Adult" material! I of course checked NO and furrowed my brow at the very idea! And here I am a day later breathing a HUGE sigh of relief that I was saved the embarrassment of posting an inappropriate (and unflattering) video! I was spared from having to subject our family to changing our names and moving to Quebec. Poor Hubby, he has no idea that trouble that I can cause while he is away at work!

4 comments:

lynette said...

Hi fellow blogger.
I caught Emmy in the bathroom with Alaina licking the seat...so I too had a "ahhhh" moment of disgust. She survived!

Anonymous said...

I've never been to Quebec before, so your exile as a result of posting inappropriate adult content could have worked for me. This does bring back memories of London. I'm sure if I look hard enough I'll find an incriminating photo...

Mary Jo said...

Her sisters and I were the only ones privy to the x rated video....too funny!

Anonymous said...

hi, good site very much appreciatted